Sunday, February 21, 2010

Belly Sticks Out When I Eat How Come My Belly Sticks Out More Than My Chest When I Have A 6 Pack?

How come my belly sticks out more than my chest when i have a 6 pack? - belly sticks out when i eat

I can feel the bones of the depth at the front of the chest
Is it because I work hard at my chest?
or my scoliosis
or am weak and I eat a little more
or in the family? Due to the belly of my father leave much



I'm 5'1 and weighs about 89 pounds
Can I do push-ups 80 +
one miles in less than 6


I think it's because of my scoliosis
I checked at school and think about 7 degrees
I was told to go to the doctor, but I have not for the month;

1 comment:

andreimk... said...

First, without a doubt, his young, as measured by its size and weight makes me say, a physicist at the middle school, where you are told to look to see if you have scoliosis late ** **** do not listen to people do not see that what scoliosis and probably also wait and develop more muscles and remove naturally bigger and bigger during puberty and the stomach for more than the normal breast!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Green dvd beard. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree