Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where Can I Buy A Model Canoe Kit For My Social Studies Project Water Filter For Camping, Canoeing, Backpacking....!?

Water filter for Camping, Canoeing, Backpacking....!? - where can i buy a model canoe kit for my social studies project

For the first time using Yahoo Answers, so this time I was sent with the hope that someone can see:

What water purifier should I buy? I have a water purifier for use in camping (usually 1-2 weeks) buy into the wilds of Canada. The water is not dirty, but sometimes muddy / cloudy. They usually have 2 or 3 people with me, so he needs about 10 liters per day. I'm looking for something to buy when the money is not a quid pro quo: 1.) What brand and model do you suggest? Please give details as necessary chemicals / pros and cons? What type of filter you wish to suggest, etc ... 2.) Is PUR, Katadyn, and the same brand? Can you still find something to replace the PUR filter / air cleaner? 3.) Do I need a cleaner or just a filter for a drink Securitytion of water in the lakes of northern Canadians, where he would be the boat from time to time (such as Algonquin)? Thank you .... I am desperate for info!

1 comment:

Schnurrbart, P.I. said...

Katadyn PUR was purchased, then the award-winning and highly popular Hiker model, now called the Katadyn hiker. The replacement filters are still producing the old PUR hiker. I know, because what I use exclusively for the last ten years and never any reason to change. Currently I have a new replacement filter in my Hiker old, so that we know works.

If you're in a Third World country, where there is the possibility of viruses in water, you do not need an air purifier. Here in the Sierra just using filters, to imagine that Canada would be as clean.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Green dvd beard. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree