Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mounted Masturbating Video Would My GF Be Pregnant If I...?

Would my GF be pregnant if I...? - mounted masturbating video

This question is only to ensure that I am entitled to the facts before jumping to conclusions to draw stupid, and I need your help to clarify this point, to cut stories:

1. We were both bear if we are mutual masturbation. difficult circumstances and amount of various simultaneously prevents the fingers or other periods of the reproductive organs. I bent down to his pants and no underwear at all

2. After masturbation, it is up to me to get a piece of straw was, I took her hand into her vagina and pull their pants back on. Zip open and left me a straw.

3. A little excitement was over, and fun to play mounted "to me, sitting between my legs apart and straw at the same time. I think my penis is not touching any part of yourAlthough the body

4. Wine in his hand and stomach, then, and I do not know if it is clean or not, but I knew that before he wiped the semen from her underwear and adjust their soldiers back into a suitable position.

At this stage there is no chance of becoming pregnant? Thank you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Green dvd beard. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree